Schedule of posts on Facebook: Would you like to publish automatically on your Facebook fan page? Would you like to plan your Fanpage messages? If so, then you'll have to read this post to teach you how to plan posts on your Facebook fan page.
Sometimes we don't have time to frequently post things on our fan page or you know there's a time when you're getting more reach for your moment. Then in that scenario, you can plan your post. This function was not previously accessible on Facebook fan pages, but it is now accessible.
Nearly all pro bloggers and developers use this function to keep their posting time-frequency. I would, therefore, suggest that you use this function too. In order to create some power, it is always nice to share things at the same moment daily and without this function, it is definitely not feasible.
Schedule Fanpages posts
So, here are the measures you need to take to plan messages on your Facebook fan pages. Now, without taking up your time, I'd ask you to get to the piece of writing below.
- Login to your Facebook account first of all and go to your page.
- Then, generate a post you want to post or plan in the future.
- Click on the down arrow button next to the button Publish and Click on Schedule after that.
- A popup will appear afterward, you need to set the date and time you want the post to be published. And, those that you set your post date and time, then click the Schedule button.
- Now, it will be released automatically on the date and time you listed.
So, this was my guide that brought you to know how to plan posts on your fan pages. I'm sure many of the customers out there would have found this article useful. If you have any questions remaining in connection with this post, then the comment box will give your queries. I'm going to get back to your questions as quickly as possible.